|120 Volts AC
Use color coded LEDs to indicate electrical functions.
Many electrical functions are silent; others cannot be heard over the sound of the engine or breeze. Using LED indicator lights will help keep you aware your boat’s electrical system. These LEDs are designed to easily fit into predrilled holes on Blue Sea Systems breaker panels, but they can be used almost anywhere an 11/64" can be drilled. Use them to alert you to bilge pump operation, low tank level indicators, and other changing conditions on your boat. Or use them to simply indicate circuit has power flowing through it. Select the appropriate model to match either 120V AC or 12V/24V DC applications. Available in Amber, Red and Green.
- Can be installed almost anywhere in material of any thickness
- Sized to fit pre-drilled holes in Blue Sea Systems breaker panels
- Can be used as general indicator or alarm light
- Lifetime warranty
- Nominal Voltage: 12V or 24V DC, 120V AC (depending on model)
- Circuit Type: Resistor
- Current: 3mA @120V, 1.5MA @ 12V DC, 3.1mA @ 24V DC
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 11/64"
- Power consumption: 278mW @ 120V AC, 19mW @ 12V DC, 75mW @ 24V DC
- Wire Gauge: 26 gauge